The measurement should be done correctly and professionally to minimize the error in the manufacture of products, planning and installation. A template is an exact, full-size pattern of your kitchen or bath counters, clearly showing seams, cutouts, edges, backsplashes, radii, faucet holes, etc.
- Templating / measuring takes place once cabinets or framing material is fully installed, level, and permanently in place.
- Someone of authority (homeowner, designer, or contractor) must review & sign all templates before cutting will begin
- Failure to inspect and sign the templates waives the buyer's right to contest the design and final project form.
A number of works executed by our experts:
- Assessment of the object for installation work;
- definition of all aspects of the installation
- conducting all preparatory and installation work
- Manufacturing and delivery of products in time
You may contact us by calling +7 (495) 776 29 69 +7 (985) 776 29 69.